Software Testing Course
Course Name: Certificate Course in Software Testing
An unique program to learn professional Software Testing.
Software testing helps in finalizing the software application or product against business and user requirements. It is very important to have good test coverage in order to test the software application completely and make it sure that it’s performing well and as per the specifications. Tester have to understand the requirement documents, creating test cases, executing test cases, reporting and re-testing bugs, attending review meetings and other team building activities.
Software Testing improves the quality of product. It reduces the risk of failure.
- Brief introduction of SDLC and Models.
- Brief introduction of STLC.
- Create the Test Plan
- Testing Techniques
- Types of Testing and Test Case Preparation
- Defect Life Cycle and Defect Reporting Tools
- Test Metrics - Guidelines and usage
- Test Tools used to build test reports
- Automation Testing with Selenium (WebDriver)& Jmeter
Our Training Module in Software Testing will help you to:
- Enhance Employability
- Stand out in the interview by effectively demonstrating your abilities and technical knowledge.
- Finding defects which may get created by the programmer while developing the software.
- Gaining confidence in and providing information about the level of quality.
- To prevent defects.
- To make sure that the end result meets the business and user requirements.
- To ensure that it satisfies the BRS that is Business Requirement Specification and SRS that is System Requirement Specifications
- To gain the confidence of the customers by providing them a quality product.
- BE / BTech / MCS /MCA / BCS / BSc / BCA or equivalent (Candidates appeared for final year can also apply)
- Academic background of a software tester should be in Computer Science.
- A BTech/ B.E., MCA, BCA, BSc- Computers, will land you a job quickly.
- If you do not hold any of these degrees, then you must complete a software testing certification like ISTQB and CSTE which help you learn Software Development/ Test Life Cycle and other testing methodologies.
- 100% Practical Learning
- Customized As Per Needs
- Experiential Learning through Live Projects
- Experienced Trainer from Industry
- Placement Assistance for students who successfully complete the program