Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is actually advertising over the internet where in advertisers pay the publisher when their ad is clicked by the audience. It is also known as cost per click marketing.
Here you learn various methods of advertising using google adwords:
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the practice of marketing a business using paid advertisements that appear on search engine results pages (or SERPs). Advertisers bid on keywords that users of services such as Google and Bing might enter when looking for certain products or services, which gives the advertiser the opportunity for their ads to appear alongside results for those search queries.
Display Ads are the paid advertisements that appear in front of users on website pages in the form of graphics. Display ads are different from Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per Click/ Paid Search ads, which appear on search engine results pages. This means that PPC ads appear only when a person is searching, and display ads appear when a person is surfing. However, display ads technically do still appear when a person is searching, because people often visit the web pages that show up in their search results. Display ad are commonly referred to as banner ads, but they don’t always take exact banner form. They graphics that can be a smaller square or rectangle, and can appear on the top, middle, or side of a web page.
Mobile Advertising is best option of marketing to reach customers while they’re on the go. Now days most of the customers rely on their phones for information. Mobile marketing allows you to be there when it counts, with text-based search ads, graphic display ads, YouTube video ads, or in-app ads. With 82% of smartphone users searching for businesses near me, mobile advertising gives the opportunity to be there with helpful information and real-time relevance. In short when it comes to target mobile users you can target on Search Engine, Display Banners, In-stream Videos and Mobile App.
Video Ads are the best option for conveying your audience what you want to. These ads are displayed in-stream for 15-20 seconds non skippable. The charges are occurred as Cost Per View (CPV).
At the end of this training, you will understand the various google networks and goal setting with objectives. You also learn how to plan in a strategical way for better results through paid campaigns. The ultimate aim is to provide hight ROI in terms of results.
Our Training Module in Digital Marketing will help you to:
- Understanding the clear concept of Paid Marketing vs Unpaid Marketing which is well known as Paid Listing and Organic Listing.
- Customer brainstorming for strategy building
- Keyword plannin and trend analysis research. So that your select right keywords for your customer.
- Understanding various network types for right platform selection as per objective
- Creating campaigns for SEM, Display, Mobile Engagement, Video.
- Creating add groups of SEM, Display, Mobile Engagement, Video.
- Creating adds of SEM, Display, Mobile Engagement, Video.
- Understand Bidding type and strategy for biding as per objective.
- Result measuring on daily basis for critical action performance.
- Understanding Billing process and system.
- Understanding Affiliate marketing system and process.