.NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft. It is powerful, flexible, and can be adapted to a broad range of uses. Every .NET developer should be at least proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or even better, both languages. A fully knowledgeable .NET developer can use .NET to build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application.
We Offer Best Dot Net Training in Thane and Mumbai are taught by .Net Professionals. Our .Net Training focused on Job Oriented with full of Practical Sessions rather than theory. Our .Net Syllabus designed by .Net experts which will Suitable for Students, freshers, and Working Professionals.
Module - I
- Course Introduction
- UX / UI Design Concepts
- Website Designing Process and Layout Structuring
- HTML5 Programming
- Styling with CSS3
- Bootstrap 5 Framework
Module - II
- jQuery Programming Techniques
- Frontend Development with Angular JS / React
Module - III
- Web Development Design & Process
- Build Applications with .NET Technology
- Database Management MS-SQL
- Web Design Project
- App Development Project
Working with .NET Technology
- Introduction to .NET
- Understanding the CLR
- Understanding the Framework
- Working with Visual Studio 2008
Language Syntax of C#
- Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS)
- Events and Delegates
- String Handling
- Exception Handling
- Working with Collections
- Work with Generics
- Memory Management Issues
ADO .Net with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Introduction to Management Studio
- Working with LINQ
- SQL Statements
- Stored Procedures
- Transaction Management
- Creating and Using Triggers
- Database Programming with ADO.NET
- Inter operatiability
Web Programming with ASP.NET
- Hyper Text Markup Language
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Validation Controls in ASP.NET
- WPF with C#
- WCF with C#
- Working with Server Controls
- AJAX with ASP.NET
- Security in ASP.NET Applications
- Globalization and Localization
What is Full Stack Web Development? And why it is important to learn?
Where Web Development can involve building just one layer of websites and web applications, Full-stack Web Development refers to the development of both front-end and back-end portions. These portions include three layers: the Presentation Layer (the front end, or user interface), the Business Logic Layer (the back end), and the Database Layer. It involves work from the beginning of a project to the launch of a finished product.
Web Development is highly lucrative. Taking it a step further with Full-stack Web Development ensures successful learners are able to save organizations time and money, while increasing their value as the go-to hiree for a project’s needs and complexities on both the back end and the front end.
How Digital Connext help you to learn Full Stack Development online?
Full-stack Web Development courses offered through Digital Connext equip learners with knowledge in building web, hybrid, and mobile solutions; understanding front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap 4 and Angular; implementing NoSQL/MySQL databases or MongoDB; creating the best user experience regardless of device; the basics of APIs, data visualization, and animation; and more.
Lessons in these courses are taught by professors from major universities specializing in Computing, Computer Science, and more, and are administered via video lecture, readings, quizzes, and hands-on projects.
What skills do I need to become a Full Stack Developer?
You’ll typically see a mix of front and back end skills listed on full stack web developer job listings, including:
- Ideally, one or more third-party library like ReactJS or Angular
- Programming languages and libraries like PHP, .Net, Ruby, Python
- Experience with databases
- Version control
- Knowledge of security concerns and best practices
- Ideally, some knowledge of web or visual design, plus user experience best practices