Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are hugely valuable and are required in a vast range of industries and occupations.
Advanced Excel Course educates students on the functions, types of financial analysis and the advanced formulas required to function as an Excel power user. This course program builds skill enhancement, specifically for spreadsheet users to strengthen their fundamentals in Excel to an advanced level.
When you understand Excel at a more advanced level, you will have the ability to use its more sophisticated tools, which will allow you to complete your tasks and analyze your data more quickly.
Digital Connext provides professional courses on Advanced Excel for Students and Working Professionals. Join the Advanced Excel Course, enchance your career and avail ample of job opportunities.
We provides Advanced Excel Training courses on variety of platforms. We train students on Excel operations, advanced Excel and professional Excel courses. After completion of the course the student has the complete functional knowledge of the Advance Excel courses.
BASIC Microsoft Excel :
- Spreadsheet basics
- Creating, editing, saving and printing spreadsheets
- Working with functions & formulae
- Graphically representing data : Charts & Graphs
- Analyzing data : Data Menu, Subtotal, Filtering Data
- Working with functions & formulaeFormatting worksheets , Securing & Protecting spreadsheets
ADVANCED Excel Course Contents :
Formulas & Macros Formulas:
- Use the Function Wizard, Common functions
- (AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT,COUNTA, ROUND, INT)
- Nested functions , Name cells /ranges /constants
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed cell references : >,<,= operators
- Logical functions using IF, AND, OR, NOT
- The LOOKUP function , Date and time functions , Annotating formulas
DATA Analysis :
- Sub Total Reports, Auto Filter
- Password Protecting Worksheets
- Linking Multiple Sheets
- Sheet Referencing
- Linking Between Word/Excel/Ppt
Functions : LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- GOAL SEEK
- NESTED IF
- Character Functions
- Date Functions
- Age Calculations
- Consolidation of Data
- Data Validation
PIVOT TABLES :
- Enter the Pivot Table Data
- Create the Pivot Table
- Adding Data to the Pivot Table
- Filtering the Pivot Table Data
- Change the Pivot Table Data
- Analyze Data Columns in Pivot Tables
- Adjust Data to Analyze
MACRO’S ( Int ) :
- Definition and use, Record a macro
- Assign a macro, Run a macro
- Store a macro, Introduction to VBA Prog.
Develop the Worksheet :
- Plan a worksheet , Row and Column labels
- Split worksheet /box /bar, Copy data and formulas
- Display /move toolbars , Enhance worksheet Appearance
Special Operations :
- Use multiple windows : Copy/ paste between Worksheets
- Link worksheets , Consolidate worksheets
- Import and link from other Applications
- Use AutoFormat : Create, use and modify styles and templates
- Print features : Create /edit an outline
- Graphic Operations:
- Create charts , Enhance charts, Drawing toolbar features
Who should attend?
- Anyone: Who wants to learn and perform data management and data analysis.
- Graduates: Every commerce students must learn advannce excel to work on data.
- Marketing Professional: Every marketing professional who works on data for analysis, market research and works for record management and forcasting.
- Business Owners: Even a business owner needs knowledge of Advance Excel for data analysis, market research and works for business record management and business forcasting. Such valuable information helps them in Decision Making.
Why learn advanced Excel?
When you understand Excel at a more advanced level, you will have the ability to use its more sophisticated tools, which will allow you to complete your tasks and analyze your data more quickly. It will also allow you to keep team members up-to-date on data, which can streamline the workflow process.
Are Excel skills in demand?
Aadvanced Microsoft Excel skills are hugely valuable and are required in a vast range of industries and occupations.
What jobs require Excel skills?
- Administrative Assistant
- Retail Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Data Journalist
- Many more...